close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

Village Forms & Permits

Zoning Department Forms

Property Maintenance Appeal, Rezone, Site Plan Review, Special Land Use Permit, Variance Request, Zoning Ordinance Amendment(text Only), Zoning Permit –

The above items require the Application-BZA-PMBOA-PC  to be completed and submitted to the Zoning Administrator.  After reviewing, he will send you the correct permit/form that you will need to fill out and submit according to your application information.